MYOR One for buoy
Download PDF instructions
- ONE for BUOY connects to the ring of the buoy by means of a shackle.
- After securing the hooks for connecting MYOR ONE or TWO to the bitts of the boat, they can be positioned with the boat hook or using the properly installed bow.
- No changes to the buoy are necessary.
- In order to unhook from MYOR ONE or TWO, operate the release lever when the connection rope with the boat is stretched. This operation can be carried out with the boat hook or with a special release rope.
- Connect the regular mooring ropes between the MYOR grate and the buoy, adding buoys to the ropes in order to facilitate the grip with the boat hook.
75% of users would recommend it to a friend